“deAsra Foundation” is a Section 25 company, a not for profit association formed to contribute to social welfare by enabling entrepreneurship, which will create employment opportunities.
Position: Entrepreneur Facilitator (Udyog Mitra)
Location: Pune, India, some travel on need basis
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
JOB FUNCTION: Entrepreneur Facilitation
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Support small business entrepreneurs to start, manage or grow their businesses with deAsra’s platform offerings .
- Understanding entrepreneurs’ requirements in the context of their business
- Communicating and collecting basic information and documents required for providing required solution/s as per the entrepreneurs’ needs.
- Using deAsra’s online platform offerings to deliver solution where possible.
- Co-ordinating with internal team members & partners to deliver the solution.
- Recording & tracking facilitation data in systems
- Sometimes present at Entrepreneurship related events such as seminars,webinars, etc
- Good Communication in English & Hindi required, Marathi nice to have
- Proficient in using applications and software on desktop/laptops/smart phones.
- Should be comfortable using online tools and social media platforms.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools especially Excel, Word, ppt.
- Ability to connect with people, good interpersonal skills.
- B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA Finance/ BBA and/or
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer facing experience from service industry e.g. NBFCs, tax consultants, Accountancy firms etc.
- Knowing compliances related to small business, understanding Project reports, knowledge of accounts or finance will be added advantage
Commensurate with qualifications and experience; as per the prevailing market rate